12.5.10

Hola Peoples....No More Texas...

So since i will be leaving Texas Southern University soon i decided to dedicate a post of all the things i will not miss...oh and do not worry i am going to a Christian University in the fall...William Jessup University in California [home], i'm super excited. Anyway on with the post.

1. I will not miss all the half dressed women and incredibly disrespectful men.

2. I will not miss the sounds of someone else sleeping in my room.

3. The horrid cafe food...it has no flavor. I thought a black school would have better food...oh how i was wrong.

4. The weather...it is so unpredictable.

5. The one thing i will definitely not miss is the thieves. There are so many of them at this school it's ridiculous. It drives me crazy.

6. Most of all i will not miss being far away from my lovely guy :)



Ignore the fact we look totally bummy. It was late and we stayed in all day. But stealing kisses from my beautiful boyfriend.

1 comment:

  1. "I will not miss all the half dressed women and incredibly disrespectful men."
    THIS ONE MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!

    ReplyDelete

Hey leave a comment. Be nice though :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails