8.6.10

So Sorry

I apologize for not writing anything but its been a busy week. I think to make things more organized I might just start having a Three Things About My Day post everyday. I will start today.

1. I actually exercised this morning for about three hours. That is huge for me. Luckily I am not sore though, which means...PROGRESS!!!

2. I took a super long nap today all snuggled up in my new comforter and organic pillow. It has to be the cutest set ever. And it is Raiders colors (I scored cool points with the boyfriend.

3. I had a junior elders meeting with my youth group and so many ideas were given. I am excited about where we are headed. This next school year will definitely be monumental.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I will have some soon.

xoxoxo,
Cali girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave a comment. Be nice though :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails