3.6.10

Shedding Light on the Situation

So i was happy to be going on a real date today but i couldn't go. bummer right?

well we got into a super fight. but thank God it was very much needed, the air is clear finally. and she has peace in her. i am very happy with the way things turned out and i would like to tell the world i am very thankful for my mother and everything that i have. i have also come to terms with the fact that sometimes old folk are too tired to play with you (and yes i still have fun and play).

anyways, i am hopefully going on my date tomorrow since i got the okay. wouldn't this be the cutest outfit to wear.

Find me on Polyvore

1 comment:

  1. Yer, love the outfit especially the bag!

    I would really appreciate if you visit my site http://flashingfashionx.blogspot.com/ and consider becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Hey leave a comment. Be nice though :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails