3.3.11

Here is the next one as promised....

Sorry if I am boring you, I am just trying to get back into the swing of things.

{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
I love all breakfast food except frozen waffles and oatmeal my absolute favorite would be EGGS!!!!.

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
hmmmm, maybe about 30. mainly sneakers ;)

{three} city or country?
maybe somewhere in the middle.

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
well, i no longer have a job but when i did i worked at bath and body works. my favorite part would be the regular customers and always smelling good at work.

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
hot cheetos and nacho cheese. brownies. little cups of mac and cheese.

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
yes for graduation in high school.

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
yes and I love them! my favorite is index cards though.

{eight} do you have freckles?
haha, no but my grandmother does and it is adorable.

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
yeah, if they can pull it off more power to ya.

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote a letter to the academic committee at my school (yeah, how dull) and to my boyfriend for our 11 months since we wanted to do something cheap since our anniversary was coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave a comment. Be nice though :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails