3.3.11

I think I will do two of These :)

{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
Tiny holes but never like the all out distressed look, thats kinds tacky. just sayin.

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
hahahahaha! what a joke. I rarely do.

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
I like to scrape off that white stuff, throw it away then eat the cookies and drink some milk, I am not a big dipper (haha).

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
sometimes but not really. I am not fond of wearing shoes when I do not have to.

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My mom and dad and then my boyfriend.

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
In school I used to be bullied and got food thrown at me, does that count?.

{seven} do you snore?
yes, but it is very quietly, even though my boyfriend will tell you I snore loudly. My roommate confirms my side of the story.

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
About 50 wpm, not a skill that has helped me in the workplace.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
no, well I can but it'll only last about two seconds.

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
I don't. I am not a big fan of popcorn; only when I am dying of hunger pains and that is the last thing left in the cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave a comment. Be nice though :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails