29.6.10

God is Oh so Good :)

So I am currently sitting at home waiting for my mom to get home from the hospital. A dear friend of ours was in bad condition earlier but is doing better now. I am asking you readers to be in prayer with us though because hopefully she will be home Thursday.

It has been long since i have posted pictures or anything for that matte so enjoy people. Enjoy.
So I got my hair done. oh snap is that makeup on? yes it is true i have a big makeup bag full of pretties but i never get to use 'em.



I spent a large amount of time with this young man for awhile. he is always cutting himself open. so bad to the point where we went to the emergency room nine days ago for a butter knife accident. and he just got a knick on his leg a second ago. my mother even went and bought him a first aid kit for when he comes over. Oh and please excuse the boobage haha.






we even had a weekend in the park at the festival thing. he got me a flower...broke college kid style, straight off the bush. oh well its the thought that counts and look at that throwing arm. hm...and i love watermelon.





Love yall and i hope you enjoyed. come back soon.

6 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog!
    Sucks to hear about your family friend. I will surely pray for her.


    -Estefany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic's! And i will pray, hopes so much it helps her!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope and pray that everything will turn out good in the end! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is lovely, and I am sorry to hear about your friend.

    Your faith is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope your friend gets better soon!

    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks nice =] And sorry about the friend . Looks like you guys are happy =)

    http://eclectiqmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey leave a comment. Be nice though :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails